Thursday, December 01, 2005

Damnable laws of physics!

Entropy is for shit. Whichever tool of a scientist made it the first law of thermodynamics should be hanged, retroactively if possible. Was that you Newton? Newton you goddamn, syphills ridden, lead-posined crackpot - you got what you deserved.

If energy really is supposed to flow from high energy states to low energy states then why is it so damn cold at my desk everyday. I'm right next to the window, I can see the window, I can practically reach out and touch the window. It sits there, glowing warmly in front of me with solar engergy, but I'll be damned if it's not an icebox where I am. Can somebody do something about this? God, I'm looking in your direction.

1 Comments:

Blogger japalinka said...

oh.. perfect use of the word "tool"
nice.. :)

perhaps, David.. it's just not as warm outside as the window wants you to think it is?

12/2/05, 2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home